April 02, 2005

Fall in love this way

Like this romantic morning. Morning rain. Cloudy skies. Very, very cooling weather. It's been a long time since I woke up, refreshed, on a weekend morning and had a decent breakfast, watched some TV, did some reading, all in the quietness of my house. Parents and sisters out. Even Hugo is out.

Came across this on TV just now:

杩� ��� ��� ��� ���锛�浣� 璇� ��� 娌� ��� 浜� ��� 瀹讹�� 杩� ��� ��� 浜�锛�浣� 璇� ��� ��� 浜� ��� 瀹躲��

What do we really want? Some companionship or some freedom? How much of one can we compromise for the other?

What do I really want? Someone to come home to or some personal sanctuary to leave someone for?

I'm going really, really slow for the book I'm reading now. I just finished the chapter on Marxism (in love). Very interesting, very true. Self-hatred and self-love. Which end am I at?

Meanwhile, I still hear the rain outside. Ahh, what a romantic morning!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 12:38